AquaLoid® Heavy Bodied, Green, Economy, 5-7 minutes Temper, 144/pk Gingi-Pak® 51350
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3, Get 1 Free! (Mix & Match Same Pack Size Applies)
Please Note: *To qualify and receive your promotional goods, please submit a valid proof of purchase to email@example.com. Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offer. No Cash Value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Offers are valid only at paticipating dealers in the continental US, excluding AK and HI. Effective on 10/01/2022 to 12/31/2022. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Pak®, the industry leader in soft tissue management, introduces AquaLoid® Precision Reversible Hydrocolloid impression material.
- AquaLoid® materials compliment the Gingi-Pak line of products to meet the needs of dentist who have been working with hydrocolloid for decades.
- AquaLoid® is manufactured using a specialized blend of selected agar from around the world.
- AquaLoid® Hydrocolloid formula is one of the best ways to cast precision impressions.
- AquaLoid® is available in three different tempering varieties to meet each dentist specific needs.
- AquaLoid® Green Heavy Bodied - 5 -7 minute Temper.
- The standard in hydrocolloid. A firm smooth consistency that blends strength, with quick temper times for consistent results every time.
- All AquaLoid® varieties cool within 5 minutes in the mouth, for the patients comfort and can be stored up to 5 days after liquefaction.
- Hydrocolloid is the most economical alternative to expensive silicone materials.
- For perfect impressions without sacrificing time or money, AquaLoid ® reversible hydrocolloid, available in 12 or 144 pack cartons.
- AquaLoid® Green Heavy Bodied Material is available in 60g economy box, 144 tubes Packaging.
- Provides the most consistent and accurate impressions for crowns, bridges, partials, inlays and onlays.
Write Your Own Review