Apexpro™ Lc100 Exam Glove, Powder-Free, Nitrile, White, Large, 100/bx, 10 bx/cs Ansell AP12-3
Item Discontinued. Recommended substitute - LSE-104-L
Features & Benefits:
- MICROFLEX® ApexPro™ LC100 hazmat nitrile exam gloves feature a dual-layer design with a dual color design (white exterior and black interior), for reliable protection against opioids and hazardous substances.
- Their extended cuff provides extra protection over the wrist and forearm and their low 0.65 AQL means they provide superior barrier quality and consistency.
- The white exterior makes blood and bodily fluids easily visible on hands, so wearers know when to change gloves.
- These biohazard gloves are designed with a pH balanced interior coating for reduce irritation and support health skin.
- Tested against both fentanyl and gastric acid (vomit) to simulate hazardous, "real world" overdose situations.
- Triple washed.
- Available in Large size, 100/bx 10 bx/cs.
- Primary Industries - Correctional Facilities, Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Law Enforcement.
- Standards and Certification - ASTM D6319, FDA21 CFR 177-2600; NFPA 1999:2018.
- Material - Nitrile.
- Not Made from Natural Rubber Latex - Yes.
- Color - White Exterior, Black Interior.
- Cuff Length - Extended.
- Cuff - Beaded.
- Glove Design - Powder-Free, Chlorinated, Fully Textured.
- Powder Content - Powder-Free.
- External Glove Surface - Fully Textured.
- Freedom From Holes (Inspection Level I) - 0.65 Aql, Testing Method - ISO 2859-1.
- Palm Thickness (Mm/Mil) - 0.15 / 5.9, Testing Method - ASTM D6319.
- Finger Thickness (Mm/Mil) - 0.21 / 8.3, Testing Method - ASTM D6319.
- Allergy Prevention - Latex (Type I).
- Available Sizes - XS (5.5 - 6), S (6.5 - 7), M (7.5 - 8), L (8.5 - 9), XL (9.5 - 10), XXL (10.5 - 11), XXXL (11.5 - 12).
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs - Yes, In accordance with ASTM D6978 And Us FDA Cleared.
- Silicone Free - Not tested.
- Sterile - No.
- Anti-static - Not tested.
- Double Gloving Recommendation - Yes, as outer glove.
- Glove Length (Mm/Inches) - 300 / 11.8, Testing Method - ASTM D6319.
- Product Segmentation - High Risk.
- Packaging - 100 gloves per box; 10 boxes per case; 2XL and 3XL- 90 gloves per box; 10 boxes per case.
- Storage - Keep out of direct sunlight; store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength (MPa) - Before Aging: 20-25; After Aging: 20-25; Testing Method: ASTM D412 & D573.
- Elongation at Break (%) - Before Aging: ≥550; After Aging: ≥500; Testing Method: ASTM D412 & D573.
- Administering drugs.
- Inspection, selecting, checking parts.
- Sample taking and processing.
- Transferring liquids and solids.
- Emergency services.
- Overdose situations.
- Standard patient examinations.
Write Your Own Review