Advantage Hemaseal & Cide Desensitizer with 4% Chlorhexidine, Unidose 0.1mL Bulbs, 50/bx (US Only) 180
|Manufacturer:||Advantage Dental Products, Inc|
Features & Benefits:
- Hemaseal & Cide with 4% chlorhexidine is available in Unidose, 0.1mL Bulbs, 50/bx.
- If you want to practice dentistry at the highest level of your profession, use Hemaseal & Cide for the following four benefits when performing restorative procedures:
- Elimination of post-op sensitivity - precluding the need to do remakes.
- Superior disinfection of preparations.
- Enhancement and prolongation of bond strength.
- Reduction of microleakage.
- Additionally, you can enjoy the following Bonus Benefit: Hemaseal & Cide eliminates the need to perform root-canal therapies, in many cases.
- It was the ONLY product to improve bond strength with self-etch and total-etch products.
- Chlorhexidine has been shown to prolong bond to dentin.
- Total elimination of post-op sensitivity.
- Unlike Gluma, it is soft-tissue friendly.
- Increases bond strength.
- 4% Chlorhexidine is the major difference maker in this product. Chlorhexidine can lower the surface tension of water. It is a linear molecule with a dual-pole positive charge, and is attracted to the negatively charged tooth.
- It's indicated for use under direct restorative materials such as composites, glass ionomers and amalgams. It can be used on crown preparations after shaping or before seating.
Advantage Dental Hemaseal and Cide
Write Your Own Review