Activa™ Presto™ Universal Stackable Composite Kit, Light Cure, A1 Shade Pulpdent VPF1A1
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3 ACTIVA™ Presto™ Kit, Get 1 ACTIVA™ Presto™ Kit Free (Limit 2 Free, A1 or A2 Shade)
Please Note: To redeem free goods email your invoice to: email@example.com by 4/30/23 with proof of purchase from 1/1/23 to 3/31/23. Special offer purchases must appear on one invoice to be eligible. Offers valid in U.S. and Canada only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of free goods.
Features & Benefits:Nature's Magic in a Dental Composite:
- Activa Presto is a universal, stackable, light cure composite that is strong, durable, wear and fracture resistant, releases and recharges calcium, phosphate and fluoride, and is indicated for all classes of cavities.
- The first light cure composite designed to mimic the properties of natural teeth.
- Versatile - Universal composite for all classes of cavities
- A4 and A6 shades for cervical restorations, especially useful in older patients
- Highly radiopaque (250%)
- Easy to place, easy to use 1.2mL syringesThe Magic is in the Resin:
- Highly esthetic, light cure, dentin and enamel replacement material
- Patented rubberized-resin absorbs stress and resists wear, fracture, and chipping, even in thin areas on bevel margins
- Hydrophilic resin facilitates diffusion of bioavailable calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions
- Penetrates and integrates with tooth structure for margin-free adaptation to teeth
- Contains No Bis-GMA, No Bisphenol A, No BPA derivatives.
- Available in Light cure, A1 shade.
- Instructions For Use:
- Isolate and prepare tooth to receive a restoration. Bevel and round off enamel margins. In Class V lesions, bevel or undercut enamel.
- Place appropriate pulp protection, if indicated.
- Etch and apply a bonding agent following the manufacturer's instructions for use.
- ACTIVA PRESTO is a dentin and enamel replacement material. Place a 19-gauge applicator tip on the syringe and apply in 2mm increments, light curing for 20 seconds between each layer.
- Finish and polish as usual.
- Not indicated for direct placement on the exposed pulp.
- Store tightly sealed in original container at cool room temperature. Avoid direct light, extremes of temperature, contamination and sources of ignition.
- Shelf life of unopened product: 2 years from date of manufacture.
- Re-cap immediately after use.
- Recommended as a filling material for pits, root surface cavities, and Class I, II, III, IV and V restorations where there is no pulpal involvement.
Write Your Own Review