Activa™ BioACTIVE-Restorative™ Starter Kit, Shade A1 Pulpdent Corporation VRA1
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 1 ACTIVA BioACTIVE-Restorative and/or Kids Starter Kit, GET 1ACTIVA™ Single Restorative Refill FREE! (Limit 2 free, A1 or A2)!
Please Note: To redeem free goods email your invoice to: email@example.com by 4/30/23 with proof of purchase from 1/1/23 to 3/31/23. Special offer purchases must appear on one invoice to be eligible. Offers valid in U.S. and Canada only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of free goods.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- ACTIVA BioACTIVE-RESTORATIVE is a highly esthetic, bioactive composite that delivers all the advantages of glass ionomers in a strong, resilient, resin matrix that will not chip or crumble.
- It chemically bonds to teeth, seals against bacterial microleakage, releases more, calcium, phosphate and fluoride and is more bioactive than glass ionomers, and is more durable and fracture resistant than composites.
- ACTIVA is the first bioactive composite with an ionic resin matrix, a shock-absorbing resin component and bioactive fillers that mimic the physical and chemical properties of natural teeth.
- It releases and recharges with calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions, delivering long-term benefits and better oral health care for your patients.
- ACTIVA contains no Bisphenol A, No Bis-GMA and no BPA derivatives.
- Patented Bioactive Chemistry:
- An unparalleled combination of chemical and physical properties delivers esthetics, bioactivity, toughness, resilience, durability and marginal integrity.
- Patented bioactive ionic resin.
- Patented rubberized resin.
- Bioactive glass ionomer.
- ACTIVA has a number of features that set it apart from other products.
- Natural esthetics - Highly polishable.
- Tough, resilient, fracture and wear resistant, absorbs shock.
- Releases and recharges calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
- Chemically bonds - Seals against bacterial microleakage.
- No sensitivity.
- Moisture tolerant - Simplified technique.
- ACTIVA BioACTIVE-RESTORATIVE STARTER KIT Shade A1: 5mL/8gm syringe, ACTIVA-SPENSER + 20 automix tips with bendable 20-gauge metal cannula.
- Used for traditional composites, glass ionomers and RMGIs.
Write Your Own Review