7/8 Pattison Gracey Lite Double-End Curette, Smaller Blade, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SG7/89APE2
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy any 12 Scalers, Get 3 at no additional charge(2)!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Canada. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products with the exception of IMS™ Cassettes. To GET your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated July 1 - September 30, 2022 indicating the required Buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to email@example.com. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by October 31, 2022. 1) Limited to select cassettes. 2) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3045.
Features & Benefits:
- PATTISON GRACEY LITE, 7/8 EVEREDGE #9 honed at a 60 degree angle.
- Following initial scaling and root planing or surgery, the gingiva tightens as it heals and there may be areas of recession and/or residual pocket depth.
- These areas require a smaller and thinner curette blade to insert sub gingivally on most periodontal maintenance patients.
- In collaboration with Hu-Friedy, Anna Pattison designed the new Periodontal Maintenance Gracey curettes with these challenges in mind.
- Modified Rigid Shank.
- It has fine, sharp EverEdgeblade that will insert effortlessly to the base of any sulcus or pocketto remove biofilm and new calculus.
- Ever Edge® blade.
- Provides Easier Access and insertion under tight tissue.
EverEdge 2.0: Better Than Ever
Write Your Own Review