7/8 Gracey Double-End Curette, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SG7/89LC
Features & Benefits:
- The proprietary design of Hu-Friedy BioGent Curettes provides a more tissue-friendly approach. These instruments are slim enough to provide enhanced pocket access.
- FACT: Bio-type based periodontal therapy is growing in awareness amongst clinicians as focus grows around maintaining the integrity and conservation of the patient's tissue. This therapy provides greater patient comfort and promotes optimal oral health.
- CHALLENGE: Patients with thinner gingival biotypes have tissue that is more sensitive to receding and retraction after treatment in addition to altering the aesthetics of the tissue itself. These patients require a biotype-specific approach with instrumentation that is more respectful to the tissue.
- SOLUTION: The proprietary design of Hu-Friedy BioGent Curettes provides a more tissue-friendly approach. These instruments are slim enough to provide enhanced pocket access. Evolving periodontal therapy advancements require finishing instruments that provide,
- Reduced blade width for non-traumatic and efficient access into the periodontium.
- Modified bends and angulation for better adaptation.
- Color coded for efficient time management.
- All BioGent Curettes are designed with EverEdge® technology for super-sharp edges and efficient scaling.
- Designed for buccal and lingual surfaces of posterior dentition.
Write Your Own Review