5/6 O'hehir Debridement Curette, Anterior, #10 Round Handle Hu-Friedy SOH5/6
Features & Benefits:
- 5/6 O'hehir Debridement Curette, Cutting edge blades, extended shank.
- These unique curettes are used after ultrasonic scaling for gentle removal of residual deposits and for smoothing the root surface.
- Ideal for furcations, developmental grooves and line angles.
- Entire edge of the blade is a cutting edge enabling a push or pull stroke in all directions- vertical, horizontal or oblique.
- Shanks are extended for easy access into deep pockets.
- This is easily and efficiently achieved with the small, disk-shaped blade and extended terminal shank.
- Four instrument designs allow easy adaptation to all tooth surfaces.
- Ideal for anterior tooth surfaces, however, can be used on all surfaces.
Write Your Own Review