5/6 After Five Extra Rigid Gracey Curette, #8 ResinEight Handle Hu-Friedy SRP5/6E8
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 12, Get 3 Free!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated April 1 – June 30, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to email@example.com. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks, Accutron Nasal Masks, Crosstex maxVac Plus HVE Tips, Crosstex Barrier Chair Sleeves And Crosstex Barrier Film w/Finger-Lift Edge, Hu-Friedy Hand Essentials Soap, Sanitizer, and Lotion Products, and Sterillium(R) Comfort Gel no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by July 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. 2) Applicable to DP365B Only. 3) While supplies last.
Features & Benefits:
- 5/6 After Five Extra Rigid, longer terminal shank, increased diameter, Thinner blade, Double-ended handle.
- Terminal shank is 3 mm longer than Standard Gracey. Longer terminal shank allows better access to deep pockets and areas with recession. blade is 10% thinner than standard Gracey curette to allow for less tissue distension when accessing deeper pockets.
- Terminal shank elongated by 3 mm for access into deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more and better clearance around the crown.
- Blade thinned by 10% to ease gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
- Area-specific design patterned after the standard Gracey's offers exact adaptation and control.
- Available in Rigid and Extra Rigid designs for greater strength when needed.
- Designed to adapt to a specific area or tooth surface.
Write Your Own Review