3/4 Langer Double-End Curette, Thinner Blade, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SL3/4AF9E2
Features & Benefits:
- 3/4 Langer Curette, Terminal shanks are elongated by 3mm than standard langer, Thinner blade, Double-ended, easy-grip handle.
- The Langer Curette design combines the benefits of a Universal Curette blade, and the shank designs of area specific Curettes.
- Available in EverEdge® Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
- A Universal blade allows Instrumentation on both the Mesial and Distal surfaces with one Instrument.
- The Gracey Style shanks allow adaptation on difficuly Posterior Root surfaces.
- Available in Handle options including EverEdge® technology.
- Rigid Langer Curettes have a thicker shank diameter that provides greater rigidity for Heavy calculus removal.
- After Five® Langer Curettes feature a Thinned blade that allows for easier insertion into deep, tight Periodontal pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- Langer Mini Five® Curettes feature a 50% Shorter blade for improved access and adaptation on narrow Root surfaces, Furcation areas, and narrow pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- Suitable for scaling and Root planing and Periodontal Surgery.
Write Your Own Review