3/4 Langer Double-End Curette, Thinner Blade, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SL3/4AF9E2
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 12, Get 3 Free!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated April 1 – June 30, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks, Accutron Nasal Masks, Crosstex maxVac Plus HVE Tips, Crosstex Barrier Chair Sleeves And Crosstex Barrier Film w/Finger-Lift Edge, Hu-Friedy Hand Essentials Soap, Sanitizer, and Lotion Products, and Sterillium(R) Comfort Gel no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by July 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. 2) Applicable to DP365B Only. 3) While supplies last.
Features & Benefits:
- 3/4 Langer Curette, Terminal shanks are elongated by 3mm than standard langer, Thinner blade, Double-ended, easy-grip handle.
- The Langer Curette design combines the benefits of a Universal Curette blade, and the shank designs of area specific Curettes.
- Available in EverEdge® Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
- A Universal blade allows Instrumentation on both the Mesial and Distal surfaces with one Instrument.
- The Gracey Style shanks allow adaptation on difficuly Posterior Root surfaces.
- Available in Handle options including EverEdge® technology.
- Rigid Langer Curettes have a thicker shank diameter that provides greater rigidity for Heavy calculus removal.
- After Five® Langer Curettes feature a Thinned blade that allows for easier insertion into deep, tight Periodontal pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- Langer Mini Five® Curettes feature a 50% Shorter blade for improved access and adaptation on narrow Root surfaces, Furcation areas, and narrow pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- Suitable for scaling and Root planing and Periodontal Surgery.
Write Your Own Review