3/4 Langer Double-End Curette, #2 Octagon Handle Hu-Friedy SL3/42
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy any 12 Scalers, Get 3 at no additional charge(2)!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Canada. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products with the exception of IMS™ Cassettes. To GET your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated July 1 - September 30, 2022 indicating the required Buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by October 31, 2022. 1) Limited to select cassettes. 2) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3045.
Features & Benefits:
- 3/4 Langer Curette, Double-ended, easy-grip, #2 Octagon handle.
- The Langer Curette design combines the benefits of a Universal Curette blade, and the shank designs of area specific Curettes.
- Available in EverEdge® Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
- A Universal blade allows Instrumentation on both the Mesial and Distal surfaces with one Instrument.
- The Gracey Style shanks allow adaptation on difficuly Posterior Root surfaces.
- Available in Handle options including EverEdge® technology.
- Suitable for scaling and Root planing and Periodontal Surgery.
- Rigid Langer Curettes have a thicker shank diameter that provides greater rigidity for Heavy calculus removal.
- After Five® Langer Curettes feature a Thinned blade that allows for easier insertion into deep, tight Periodontal pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- Langer Mini Five® Curettes feature a 50% Shorter blade for improved access and adaptation on narrow Root surfaces, Furcation areas, and narrow pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- For maxillary posterior.
Write Your Own Review