1cc Syringe with Luer-Slip Tips, 100/pk Gingi-Pak® 13186
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Aid® is an epinephrine-free, 25% buffered aluminum chloride solutions for gingival retraction and hemostasis.
- Easily absorbed by Gingi-Plain cords and braids.
- Available in Syringes, Tips & Applicators, 100/pkg.
- Gingi-Aid can also be applied by cord, cotton pellet, paper point, mini-sponge or syringe.
- Gingi-Aid is readily absorbed by retraction cords and can be applied like traditional hemostyptic solutions by cotton pellet, saturated cord, paper point, mini-sponge, dabbett or syringe.
- Formulation for gingival retraction and hemostasis hemorrhage control.
Write Your Own Review