15/16 Mini Five Gracey Curette, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SAS15/16R9
Features & Benefits:
- 15/16 Rigid Mini Five. Longer terminal shank, standard diameter, Thinner blade, Double-ended handle.
- The Rigid Gracey has a thicker, stronger, and less flexible shank than the standard Gracey. Terminal shank is 3 mm longer than Standard Gracey. Compared to the standard Gracey curette, blade is 50% shorter and 10% thinner.
- Terminal shank elongated by 3 mm for access into deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more.
- Reduced blade, half the length of the After Five® or standard Gracey, for better adaptation in narrow pockets and furcations.
- Blade is 10% thinner than standard Gracey to ease gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
- Area-specific design patterned after the standard Gracey's offers exact adaptation and control.
- Available in Rigid designs for greater strength when needed.
- For scaling in deep, narrow pockets.
Write Your Own Review