13/14 Columbia University Curette, #2 Octagon Handle Hu-Friedy SC13/14KOT
Features & Benefits:
- 13/14 Curette with columbia design working end angulation is designed to aid clinicians in caries removal when under magnification.
- Minimally invasive Instruments have exceptionally fine working ends which aid the clinician when working under a magnifying glass or microscope.
- These instruments can be used up to magnification of 25x.
- Composite instrument ends (XTS and standard Stainless Steel) should be gently wiped with an alcohol saturated swab/gauze immediately after use.
- This minimizes thin layers of composite from building up after use and extends the life of the instrument. Instrument should then be cleaned and sterilized as recommended in IFU.
- Designed for both minimally invasive and microscopic dental procedures.
Write Your Own Review