12/13 After Five Gracey Curette, Longer Terminal Shank, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SRPG12/139
Features & Benefits:
- 12/13 After Five, longer terminal shank, standard diameter, Double-ended handle.
- Terminal shank is 3 mm longer than Standard Gracey. Longer terminal shank allows better access to deep pockets and areas with recession. blade is 10% thinner than standard Gracey curette to allow for less tissue distension when accessing deeper pockets.
- Terminal shank elongated by 3 mm for access into deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more and better clearance around the crown.
- Blade thinned by 10% to ease gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
- Area-specific design patterned after the standard Gracey's offers exact adaptation and control.
- Available in Rigid and Extra Rigid designs for greater strength when needed.
- Designed to adapt to a specific area or tooth surface.
Write Your Own Review