1/2 Pattison Gracey, Double-End Curette, Rigid Shank, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SG1/29APE2
Features & Benefits:
- PATTISON GRACEY LITE, 1/2 Double-End Curette Rigid Shank, EVEREDGE #9 honed at a 60 degree angle.
- Following initial scaling and root planing or surgery, the gingiva tightens as it heals and there may be areas of recession and/or residual pocket depth.
- These areas require a smaller and thinner curette blade to insert sub gingivally on most periodontal maintenance patients.
- In collaboration with Hu-Friedy, Anna Pattison designed the new Periodontal Maintenance Gracey curettes with these challenges in mind.
- Modified Rigid Shank.
- It has fine, sharp EverEdgeblade that will insert effortlessly to the base of any sulcus or pocketto remove biofilm and new calculus.
- Ever Edge® blade.
- Provides Easier Access and insertion under tight tissue.
EverEdge 2.0: Better Than Ever
Write Your Own Review