1/2 Gracey Double-End Curette, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SG1/2R9
Features & Benefits:
- 1/2 Gracey Double-End Curette #9 Everedge Handle, the blade of a Gracey curette is correctly adapted when the lower cutting edge is against the tooth, and the terminal shank is parallel to the tooth surface being scaled.
- Apply lateral pressure against the tooth (root) and pull upward, maintaining the parallel shank.
- The blade is offset from the shank at 70°. This creates one cutting edge which is referred to as the lower edge.
- Gracey curettes are used in a set to completely scale the dentition.
- Shank diameter is wider than standard Gracey curette.
- Blade width is the same as standard Gracey curette.
- Rigid: Used for moderate to heavy calculus removal.
- Extra Rigid: Used for tenacious calculus removal.
Write Your Own Review