Items may be returned within 30 days by contacting a Prime Dental representative for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). The following conditions would apply:
- All items must be in original, unmarked, and resaleable packaging
- All returns must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice and reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted for 30 days from invoice date.
- Returns not meeting these conditions are subject to a restocking fee of 25%
- Shortages must be reported within 7 days of invoice date to issue a credit (if applicable).
- Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable
Exceptions to the return policy:
- Items marked “non-returnable” or special order
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
- Custom imprinted items
- Expired products
- Certain controlled substances, medications, or hazardous items