Veterinary Orthopedic Storage Cassette Miltex 3-6845
Features & Benefits:
- Integra™ Miltex® Veterinary Orthopedic Storage Cassettes are sterilization cassettes made of surgical-grade passivated stainless steel to provide protection, storage and organization for all types of instruments.
- Integra™ Miltex® Cassettes are available in a variety of configurations and are designed to fit standard autoclaves.
- Integra™ Miltex® Cassettes are general dental/surgical instrument cassettes indicated to hold instruments and accessories in place during storage and the sterilization cycle.
- Suitable for gravity steam and pre-vacuum steam, the cassettes are intended to be used in conjunction with sterilization wrap in order to maintain sterility.
- Integra™ Miltex® Veterinary Orthopedic Storage Cassette is available in 10 3/4" (270 mm) x 8 1/4" (210 mm) x 2 3/4" (70 mm) Size.
- Integra™ Miltex® Cassettes may be used in dental, surgical or veterinary procedures.
Write Your Own Review