Upper Left Permanent Molar, #7 Refill Hu-Friedy SSC-6UL7
Features & Benefits:
- Upper Left Permanent Molar #7 Refill, Hu-Friedy's Stainless Steel Crowns are intended to provide full coverage, stronger, provisional treatment for primary molars and fill the need for long term provisional coverage on permanent molars.
- To help minimize contouring and trimming, these stainless steel primary and permanent molar crowns are precrimped, prebelled and prefestooned.
- All of Stainless Steel Crowns deliver all the features and benefits of Pedo Crowns.
- These stainless steel primary and permanent molar crowns were developed to deliver consistent, accurate and predictable clinical outcomes, while allowing the practitioner to work more effectively and efficiently, ensuring more time for value-added services such as patient education and treatment planning.
- More narrow mesial-distal maxillary first primary molar width for quicker adjacent crown placement.
- Ideal wall height meaning less trimming and crimping.
- Pre-trimmed, crimped and contoured surfaces for less time spent chairside.
- Accurate occlusal anatomy mimicking the natural tooth.
- Optimal occlusal thickness with superior resilience to abrasion and perforation.
- Use Hu-Friedy Pedo Crowns for upper first molars because the anatomy to be much more accurate than competitors.
- Used For long term provisional coverage on permanent molars.
Write Your Own Review