Topical Anesthetic Gel, 20% Benzocaine, 1 oz Jar, Raspberry Mydent Defend TA-5007
Features & Benefits:
- Topical Anesthetic Gel are 20% Benzocaine Anesthetic Gels.
- Fast acting with no systemic absorption.
- TA-5008 Banana 1 OZ/EAC.
- Comforts patients with minor mouth irritations.
- No bitter aftertaste.
- Works Better: Comforts patient and provides temporary relief of pain during dental procedures. Great flavors for patient acceptance with no bitter aftertaste.
- Lasts Longer: Great duration, controls pain and eases discomfort at the site where applied. Applies evenly and consistently.
- Costs Less: Cost efficient delivery via cotton swab from 1 oz jar, allows the clinician control of the amount of product used to achieve the desired result.
- Many options to deliver anesthesia have developed over the last several decades with none more welcome than the topical gel method.
- Administration of topical anesthetics to control pain associated with procedures and injections and also possibly avoiding the need for infiltrative local anesthesia injections, provide the clinician with precise options for application under various circumstances.
- Available in Raspberry Flavour.
- Provides temporary relief of pain during dental procedures.
Write Your Own Review