Tilex Soap Scum Remover Spray, 32 fl oz, 9/cs Clorox Healthcare 35604
Features & Benefits:
- Tilex Soap Scum Remover Spray Dissolve soap scum on contact, and disinfect and deodorize as you clean.
- Eligible for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, based on the EPA's Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy.
- Leave surfaces gleaming with the penetrating foam of Tilex® Soap Scum Remover & Disinfectant. The bactericidal formula lifts soap scum while cleaning and deodorizing a wide variety of surfaces.
- Perfect for ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl curtains, toilets, sinks and no-wax floors.
- To clean and deodorize: Directly apply and wet surfaces completely - allow to penetrate dirt and soap scum. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth and rinse with water. No scrubbing required.
- To disinfect: Clean surface to be disinfected. Reapply to surface until completely wet. Let stand 10 minutes before wiping.
- This EPA-registered disinfectant product is bactericidal and mildew static.
- Quantity per Unit & Size of Unit - 32 fl. oz. trigger spray.
- Unit Quantity per Case - 9 per case.
- Active Ingredient - 0.1375% n-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides, 0.1375% n-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chlorides.
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Toxicity Signal Word - Warning.
- HMIS Rating - 2-0-0-B
- Locker rooms.
- Training facilities.
Write Your Own Review