Super Etch Syringe Kit, 3 x 2mL Syringes with 25 Tips SDI 8100040
Features & Benefits:
- Super Etch 37% wt phosphoric acid etchant for enamel and dentin.
- Easily controlled Super Etch gel flows under direction, not under gravity.
- Super etch 37% promotes strong bonding.
- Super Etch kit:
- 3 x 2mL (2.5g) syringes.
- 25 single use disposable tips.
- 37% wt phosphoric acid:
- 30 to 40% wt phosphoric acid optimally etches in 15 to 20 seconds. Lower concentrations require longer contact time, unnecessarily delaying procedures.
- No interference with adhesive:
- Super Etch inorganic silica gel thickener is no obstacle to the adhesive. Other etchants block adhesives with a wax-like polymer residue which can inhibit penetration and bonding.
- Thixotropic gel:
- Super Etch non-slump gel offers precise placement. Agitate the gel to lower its viscosity.
- Dye free Etchant:
- A clear dye free 37% liquid etchant is also available for patients who suffer dye allergies.
- Blue tint gel:
- High visibility for precise placement.
- Super Etch:
- Super Etch creates micropores in the enamel surface and removes the smear layer to unblock dentinal tubules. It promotes adhesive resin penetration and resin tag formation.
- Super Etch is vital for the restoration's mechanical retention.
- Super Etch Low Viscosity (LV):
- LV is specialized for sealants with a half gel / half liquid formulation.
- Super Etch LV's high flowability achieves greater acid surface contact for deeper etchant penetration into pits and fissures. The deeper acid penetration strengthens the mechanical bond and the retention success of the sealant. Ideal for SDI's Conseal f and all other sealants.
- Super Etch syringes:
- Super Etch offers an easy to use, leak free syringe. Direct extrusion facilitates faster procedures, economical dispensing and easier access into difficult to reach areas.
- Super Etch syringe tips:
- Super Etch LV tips - 27 gauge pre-bent for minute pit and fissure crevasses. Super Etch tips - 23 gauge straight tips.
- In conjunction with all:
- Glass ionomers.
- To clean.
Write Your Own Review