seT Capsules, Shade A2, 50/bx SDI 8805002
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy $2000 SDI Restorative Products, Get a Radii Plus OR Radii Xpert Free!*
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *PROMO CODE: Q2RSBUNDLE. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- seT is a self etching, self adhesive, resin cement, designed for final cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based restoratives.
- seT 50 Capsules are available in Shade A2.
- seT chemically bonds to tooth structure and all types of core material.
- seT is available in capsules and a paste/paste automix syringe system (seT PP).
- seT & seT PP SDI's top rated cement, seT now available in syringes.
- Proprietary ionglass™ filler:
- seT utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- seT releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Detectable on x-ray radiographs, seT is great for recalls when margins are regularly checked for integrity.
- No Bisphenol A or HEMA:
- seT does not contain any Bisphenol A (including its derivatives) or HEMA. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- Fast and easy:
- seT is an all in one luting cement. It etches, bonds and fills with just the one component. Simply apply seT and seat your restoration. seT produces a low film thickness and fluidity to seat cemented restorations.
- High fluoride release:
- seT's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth.
- Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite.
- Fluorapatite is harder than other tooth minerals. It helps to provide protection from tooth decay.
- Dual cure:
- Designed to combine the advantages of light curing and self curing, seT is the ideal luting cement for most of your cementation needs^.
- Minimal to no post- operative sensitivity:
- seT does not require separate etching and washing. The smear layer remains intact to protect the tooth. This dramatically reduces, if not eliminates, post-operative sensitivity.
- Extensive colour range:
- seT is available in 5 shades: Translucent, A1, A2, OA3 and Opaque White. The large variety of shades helps maximise aesthetics.
- Cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based inlays, onlays, bridges and crowns.
- Cementation pins, posts and screws
Write Your Own Review