Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive Unit Dose 3M 41298
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Item is considered HAZMAT and cannot ship via Air or to AK, GU, HI, PR, VI.
Features & Benefits:
- 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive is the first radiopaque universal adhesive, minimising the risk of X-ray misdiagnosis and invasive overtreatment.
- It provides gold standard adhesion to all dental substrates, including glass ceramic, without the need for a separate primer, silane or activator.
- It supports minimally invasive dentistry by bonding and sealing caries affected dentine The formulation is free of BPA derivatives like BisGMA.
- Together with 3M™ RelyX™ Universal Resin Cement it forms a fully aligned system, offering excellent bond strength for virtually all dual-cure resin cement indications.
- Universal adhesive suitable for all direct and indirect bonding indications and all etching techniques.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Bonds and seals caries affected dentine, supporting minimally invasive dentistry to maximise preservation of natural tooth.
- Available in a streamlined flip-top vial (up to 200 applications) or unit dose for efficient hygiene management.
- Unit Dose 100 includes 100 L-Pop, 1 - 3ml syringe 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Etchant, 25 etchant dispensing tips.
- 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive takes universal adhesives to the next level. It keeps all the benefits of the original 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive while adding even greater control and predictability because a good adhesive should provide more than just a strong bond.
- Advanced bonding to dental and restorative substrates, including glass ceramics.
- Full dual- and self-cure compatibility without additional dual-cure activator bottle.
- Added radiopacity : Radiolucency under an existing restoration could lead to misdiagnosis and invasive overtreatment. 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive is the first radiopaque universal adhesive with dentine-like radiopacity, helping to overcome this issue.
- 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive performed better than 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive for glass ceramic bonding. After the glass ceramic was etched with HF acid, a favorable immediate and aged share bond strength were recorded.
- Bonds and seals caries-affected dentine to help preserve tooth structure.
- Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive gives you confidence when performing minimally invasive preparations because it has the same high bond strength to caries-affected dentine as to sound dentine.
- In addition to the excellent quality of the restoration margins, it seals caries-affected dentine by forming a well-defined, void-free hybrid layer â because "the seal is the deal" to prevent secondary decay.
- Bonds all restorative materials without the need for separate primers.
- 99% of dentists reported that 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive shows virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Bonding all composite filling, core build-up, sealant materials and resin cements.
- System adhesive for 3M™ RelyX™ Universal Resin Cement.
- Repair of all direct and indirect restorations.
- Primer for all restoration materials.
- Desensitization and seal of dentin.
Write Your Own Review