Safegauze Cotton Non-Woven Sponge, 4-Ply, 4" x 4", Non-Sterile, 200/slv, 10 slv/cs Medicom 4844
Features & Benefits:
- SafeGauze® Cotton™ Premium Non-Woven Gauze Sponges are Made from 100% cotton, these premium non-woven sponges deliver best-in-class absorption and durability with supple softness for patient comfort.
- Material Composition : 100% Cotton, latex free
- Color : White
- Ply : 4 ply
- Dimension : 4" x 4" (10 x 10 cm).
- Storage Condition : Store under cool dry place.
- SafeGauze® fabric is the ideal material for non-woven sponges. It offers significant advantages over woven cotton gauze sponges.
- Efficient / Cost Savings : Use fewer sponges per patient - material maintains its shape and strength longer, so you use less per procedure.
- Absorption : Absorbs more, retains more â more absorbent with less lint than traditional 12 ply woven cotton gauze sponges.
- Time Savings : Fast and efficient removal of fluids without adhering to wounds.
- Versatile : Use for scrub, prep, cleaning wounds and incision sites, and more.
- 100% natural cotton delivers the perfect balance of softness and strength necessary for the versatile tasks that can be accomplished with the all-purpose sponge.
- Strong enough to clean surfaces and instruments.
- Available in 200/slv, 10slv/cs.
- Used to absorb blood for temporary wound management, prepare teeth for procedures and quickly clean instruments.
Write Your Own Review