Rok Introductory 5 Syringe Kit SDI 8500100
Features & Benefits:
- Rok can be placed like an amalgam. The exceptional packable heavy body nature of Rok means the use of a conventional amalgam condenser is possible.
- Color range:
- Rok's shades are ideal for all posterior restorations.
- A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, C2.
- Rok Introductory 5 Syringe Kit :
- 5 x 4g Rok Syringes (1 each - A2, A3, A3.5, B2, C2).
- 2 x 2mL Super Etch Gel.
- 25 x Super Etch Disposable Tips.
- 1 x 5mL Stae Single Component.
- Dentin/Enamel Adhesive.
- 1 x Rok Shade Guide.
- 40 x Points, Fine Tip (white).
- 2 x Mixing Well - dual.
- Compressive strength:
- A high compressive strength enhances longevity of a composite by withstanding mastication forces. Rok's optimum filler level maximizes strength.
- Low shrinkage:
- Rok exhibits low polymerization shrinkage.
- Utilizing longer resin chains with fewer monomer links, Rok has a very low shrinkage.
- Lower shrinkage minimizes sensitivity and microleakage; an effective seal against microleakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development.
- Bond strength:
- Stae, a fluoride releasing single component bonding agent, exhibits uniform bonding to the tooth structure with no gaps or voids visible within the hybrid layer.
- High filler level:
- Rok's high filler level of glass particles maximizes strength, whilst minimizing wear and shrinkage.
- Posterior restorations.
- Sandwich technique with lass ionomers.
- Cusp build up.
- Core build up.
Write Your Own Review