Riva Luting Capsules, 50/pk SDI 8650008
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
- Spend $2000 on SDI Restorative Products, Get Your Choice of Radii Plus OR Radii Xpert Curing Light Free!**
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *PROMO CODE: Q2RIVAB2G1, **PROMO CODE: Q2RSBUNDLE. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222
Features & Benefits:
- Riva Luting is a conventional, self curing, glass ionomer luting cement designed for final cementation of metal based restorations. It chemically bonds to metal substrates and the tooth.
- Riva luting is glass ionomer luting cement with fabulous fluoride release.
- Riva Luting Capsules are available in a pack of 50.
- Proprietary ionglassTM filler technology:
- Riva Luting utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI's range of dental cements.
- Riva Luting releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- Proven antimicrobial effect:
- Compared to other materials such as fluoride releasing resin cements, Riva Luting has proven antimicrobial activity against three cariogenic bacteria: Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus sobrinus and Lactobacillus.
- One simple colour:
- Riva Luting is available in a universal light yellow shade.
- High flexural strength:
- High flexural strength enhances longevity of a glass ionomer luting cement by withstanding mastication forces.
- Riva Luting's high flexural strength increases its durability in the oral environment and long term ability to retain indirect restorations.
- High fluoride release:
- Riva Luting's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth. Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite. Fluorapatite is very important for tooth remineralization.
- Low solubility:
- Riva Luting has low solubility in the oral environment. This increases the material's ability to resist disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity.
- Setting times:
- There will be minimal loss of working time when using Riva Luting. With adequate working time and a quick setting property, Riva Luting will shorten chair time and ensures early resistance.
- Very low film thickness:
- Riva Luting quickly flows into the preparation. A low film thickness allows the seating of tight fitting indirect restorations.
- With excellent tooth adhesion, high fluoride release and flowability, it is useful for a wide range of clinical applications.
- Indications :
- Cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal inlays, onlays and crowns.
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns.
- Cementation of posts and screws.
- Attachment of metal orthodontic bands.
Write Your Own Review