Riva Light Cure Powder/Liquid Kit, Regular Set - Shade A1 Standard SDI 8700501
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva light cure, the glass ionomer restorative with true esthetics.
- Riva Light Cure Powder / Liquid Kits - Shade A1:
- 7.2mL (8g) Riva Light Cure Liquid bottle.
- 15g Riva Light Cure Powder jar.
- Great translucency all shades A2.
- Combination of GIC advantages and composite advantages:
- Riva Light Cure is a light-cured, resin-reinforced glass ionomer restorative cement.
- Glass ionomers release fluoride and chemically bond to the tooth structure whilst composites have excellent aesthetics.
- Riva Light Cure is a combination of both with excellent aesthetics, fluoride release and chemically bonds to the tooth structure.
- Great marginal adaptation:
- Riva Light Cure is the answer to long term micro leakage prevention.
- Use it as a restorative or a base under permanent restorations. Light-cured and self-cured glass ionomer bases were more effective in reducing micro leakage in both the occlusal and proximal cavo surfaces than a flowable resin.
- Exceptional handling:
- Riva Light Cure HV can be manipulated immediately after mixing. It is a very sculptable material. It does not stick to instruments and resists any initial threading traditionally found with a light cured GIC.
- Riva Light Cure HV does not lift off after placement, particularly in the maxillary position.
- Bioactive proprietary ionglass™ technology:
- Riva Light Cure utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI's range of glass ionomer products.
- Riva Light Cure releases fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Fabulous esthetics:
- Having many shades available, Riva Light Cure enables natural looking restorations with chameleon effects.
- Riva Light Cure shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B2, B3, B4, C2, C4 and bleach. Riva Light Cure HV shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1.
- Long term wear resistance:
- The surface hardness of resin-reinforced glass ionomer cements means good long-term wear resistance. The greater the surface hardness, the greater the resistance to permanent surface indentation.
- Highest colour stability:
- Riva Light Cure has excellent resistance to common stains such as black tea and red wine.
- Riva Light Cure absorbs about half as much colour from these tannin-rich solutions.
- High flexural strength:
- High flexural strength ensures reduced cracking and failure in flexion. Riva Light Cure has excellent flexural strength.
- Simple procedure:
- Riva Light Cure is quick and simple to place. No bonding procedure is required.
- It chemically bonds to the tooth and provides ion exchange to demineralised dentition.
- BPA free:
- Riva Light Cure does not contain any Bisphenol A (BPA) or its derivatives. Use this product with confidence and peace of mind.
- Orange light safe tip:
- Riva Light Cure's capsule has a transparent orange nozzle. This protects the paste from curing under operating light in between placement.
- Riva Light Cure is useful for a wide range of restorative applications.
Write Your Own Review