Riva Coat Refill - 5 mL bottle SDI 8610001
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva self cure / Riva self cure HV is the tooth remineralizing restorative.
- Riva Coat Refill contains 5mL bottle.
- Ideal for minimally invasive dentistry:
- Riva Self Cure is the ideal restorative material for use in minimally invasive dentistry (MID) as it is a bioactive material which prevents caries from occurring.
- Natural tooth structure is preserved, so large cavities and undercuts are not necessary.
- Great marginal adaptation:
- Riva Self Cure is the answer to long term microleakage prevention.Use it as a restorative or a base under permanent restorations. Self-cured glass ionomer bases were more effective in reducing micro leakage in both the occlusal and proximal cavo surfaces than a flowable resin.
- No shrinkage:
- Riva Self Cure does not contain resin eliminating the problem of volumetric shrinkage after curing. Sensitivity, resulting from microleakage associated with shrinkage does not occur.
- BPA and HEMA Free:
- Riva Self Cure does not contain Bisphenol A (including it's derivatives) or HEMA. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- Choice of viscosities:
- Riva Self Cure easily extrudes into the cavity, but for an exceptional packable, high viscosity material, use Riva Self Cure HV. You have a choice.
- Bioactive proprietary ionglass™ technology:
- Riva Self Cure utilizes SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI's range of glass ionomer products.
- Riva Self Cure releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- The strongest dentin replacement:
- When dentin is missing, use Riva Self Cure to replace it. It is the best dental material available today that virtually mimics dentin. No adhesive is required, and sensitivity is non-existent. Like dentin, Riva Self Cure has a very high compressive strength, ensuring it will withstand long term mastication forces.
- Surface hardness :
- The greater the surface hardness, the greater the resistance to abrasive wear. Riva Self Cure is a dynamic glass ionomer cement that can withstand high penetration of the surface.
- Low acid erosion:
- Riva Self Cure has a very low acid erosion value. This improves the longevity of the restoration, resisting disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity.
- The ISO Standard dictates that a material cannot have acid erosion of more than 0.17mm.
- Bulk fill to save time:
- Riva Self Cure can be bulk filled to minimize chair time.
- Non stress bearing Class I and II restorations.
- Deciduous teeth restorations.
- Geriatric restorations.
- Intermediate restorative and base material for Class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique.
- Cervical (Class V) restorations.
- Core build ups.
- Temporary fillings.
- Restorative in the field using the ART technique.
- Dentin replacement.
Write Your Own Review