Riva Bond LC, Contains: 50 Capsules, 50 Points, Instructions SDI 8800600
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Riva bond LC provide stress free bonding and long lasting restoration.
- Riva Bond LC is the next generation of adhesives. No longer do you have to put up with significant stress at the margins due to your beautiful restorations shrinking.
- No other adhesive can have high bond strengths AND significantly reduced stress at the restorative interface.
- Best of all, with Riva Bond LC your composite restorations will be long lasting.
- The bond you use is a critical choice for clinical success: your bond must help to eliminate the polymerisation shrinkage stress caused by the composite. Riva Bond LC compensates for these high stresses.
- Keep your patients free from sensitivity.
- Bulk fill composites are safe with Riva Bond LC:
- Bulk fill composites shrink more than using the layering technique. More shrinking means more bond stress.
- Riva Bond LC is a key partner for bulk fill composites.
- Extremely flexible:
- Riva Bond LC is a very flexible adhesive minimising the composite shrinkages that constantly challenge the traditional adhesives.
- No staining:
- Riva Bond LC does not have any marginal staining. There is no statistically significant difference between Riva Bond LC and Prime & Bond NT in tea, coffee or wine at 24 hours or 48 hours.
- Unique Stress Reduction Technology - SRT™:
- Riva Bond LC's unique SRT™ gives a restoration the greatest start.
- SRT™ incorporates bioactive proprietary ionglass™ technology with advanced glass ionomer resin technology ensuring minimal stress at all bonding interfaces.
- Within minutes, the result is stress free and longevity for the restoration is totally maximised.
- The contraction stress is completely eliminated by selective hygroscopic expansion/water absorption of the thin adhesive layer - not observed in resin bonds.
- No stress means no sensitivity AND restoration longevity.
- High radiopacity:
- Due to the ionglass™ fillers, which contain fluoro-aluminosilicate glass for radiopacity, Riva Bond LC's unique ingredients are radiopaque for easy identification.
- Unlike Riva Bond LC, other adhesives show little, if any, radiopacity.
- Everything normally shrinks:
- Adhesives shrink and so do composites causing huge stresses at the margins and risk restoration failure. Unlike other adhesives, Riva Bond LC does not cause stress at the margins PLUS it absorbs the stresses of the significant shrinkage of the composite.
- According to Sydney University, "like amalgams, Riva Bond LC has a slight positive expansion unequivocally sealing the cavity preventing both stress and microleakage."
- Riva Bond LC compensates for the polymerisation shrinkage of composites, therefore reducing post-operative sensitivity and increasing the life of a composite restoration.
- The high bond strength you expect:
- The chemical adhesion of Riva Bond LC assists it to achieve a high bond strength. As Riva Bond LC also compensates for the polymerisation shrinkage of composites, in reality the bond strength is actually higher than traditional adhesives because adhesion is not challenged by the stress of the composite shrinking.
- Traditional adhesives need high bond strengths to compensate for the shrinkage.
- Proprietary bioactive ionglass™ technology:
- Riva Bond LC utilises SDI's proprietary ionglass™ filler, a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass.
- Riva Bond LC releases very high fluoride levels to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition. Furthermore, the bacteriostatic properties protect teeth from decay.
- Traditional adhesives release small amounts of fluoride.
- Riva Bond LC Capsules:
- 50 x Riva Bond LC Capsules.
- Universal adhesive for direct restorations.
- Bonding composite resin to self-cured/light-cured glass ionomer cement in the sandwich technique.
- Bonding between layers of composite resin in large restorations to reduce polymerisation shrinkage stress.
- Sealing hypersensitive cervical areas.
- Adhesive lining under amalgam fillings.
Write Your Own Review