Rapid Access, Ready-to-Use, Twin Pack, 6 500mL Carestream 8606899
Features & Benefits:
- With Rapid Access dental chemicals, ready-to-read radiographs are available for interpretation in 30 seconds, without leaving the patient's side.
- Dental Intraoral Images in Less Than One Minute.
- Provide extended convenience in chair-side and darkroom processing.
- Meet professional needs for rapid access to ready-to read radiographs.
- 30 second processing (15-second develop, 15-second fix).
- Room-temperature solutions (70-76 °F) (21-24 °C).
- Ready-to-use, no mixing convenience.
- Compatible with both Ultra-speed and INSIGHT dental films.
- Long shelf life when unopened.
- Just pour and process. Radiographic processing takes place in solutions that are at room temperature.
- It should be recognized that while rapid processing fulfils the need for rapid information, it is often at the expense of image quality.
- Such films are frequently fogged, have poor image density and contrast, and will eventually discolor.
- If you plan to keep the radiographs, re-fix the films for 2-4 minutes in Rapid Access Fixer or GBX fixer solution and re-wash in running water for 10 minutes.
- Rapid Access Twin Pack is available in 6x500 mL Size.
- Designed to provide radiographs conveniently, simply and quickly.
Write Your Own Review