Radii-Cal Curing Light SDI 5600102
Features & Benefits:
- Radii-cal is light on weight and radically powerful.
- Radii-cal LED Light:
- 1 x Radii-cal LED curing light
- 1 x recharger
- 1 x transformer
- 3 x replacement lens caps
- Radii-cal's ergonomic and lightweight design minimizes fatigue and maximizes comfort.
- The handpiece weighs just 144g / 5.1oz.
- The Radii-cal is a cordless unit allowing complete freedom of movement and total control.
- Save time and frustration with the cordless Radii-cal.
- Ramp up mode:
- During the first 5 seconds, the Radii-cal's light output power gradually increases. This 'soft-start polymerization minimizes stress at the restoration-enamel/dentin junction and reduces marginal gaps in the restoration.
- Built in radiometer:
- The Radii-cal's built in radiometer provides a simple test to ensure the functionality of the light.
- Easy to clean:
- The smooth gloss finish ensures no bacteria can collect on the surface making it fast and easy to clean.
- High intensity:
- The higher the intensity, the more the light penetrates to cure the underlying restorative, thus achieving a higher depth of cure.
- The Radii-cal has an extremely high intensity of 1200mW/cm2.
- Cure your restorative knowing you will have maximum power.
- No noisy fan:
- Unlike many other LED lights, the Radii-cal does not require a fan. It uses heat sink technology to reduce the amount of heat emission.
- Furthermore, using a combination of pulse technology and steady current, the Radii-cal can achieve a higher light output without generating excess heat.
- Efficient energy use:
- The light emitted by the Radii-cal corresponds to the maximum absorbance of camphorquinone ensuring efficient curing of most light cured restoratives.
- The Radii-cal does not need to be constantly recharged. A fully charged Radii-cal allows you 1200 ten second cures before you need to recharge again.
- Removeable battery pack:
- The battery pack simply unscrews from the Radii-cal unit and can be replaced.
- 2 year warranty:
- The Radii-cal's robust and reliable construction assures your purchase is a long lasting investment.
- Depth of cure:
- The greater the depth of cure, the more complete the curing of the restoration. This ensures optimum physical properties of the restorative and increases the longevity of the restoration.
- Feel confident knowing you will achieve the highest depth of cure.
- Used for the polymerization of composite restorative materials that contain the photoinitiator Camphorquinone.
Write Your Own Review