ProEdge Confirm Dental Waterline Testing Kit, 6/Pkg 80601
Features & Benefits:
- The ProEdge Dental Unit Waterline Testing Kit is the simple and reliable way to ensure your patients are safe.
- Here's an easy and reliable method to evaluate your dental irrigant water quality.
- Easy to Use - Simply collect water samples from each dental unit in a separate test vial and place in provided mailer. Samples are received and processed immediately. Results are sent electronically after 4 days of incubation.
- Peace of Mind - Ensure a safe and healthy environment for patients and staff.
- Complete - Everything you need for effective dental unit water-line testing. Each DUWL testing kit includes refrigerant ice-pack, collection vials, Styrofoam mailer.
- Meets Guidelines- Provides confidential third-party documentation of water quality based on heterotrophic plate counts. Results are reported in a pass/fail format based on the CDC's 500 CFU/mL standard and plate counts are reported in a range of <1 - 7,380 CFU/mL. The ADA guidelines state: "Clinical monitoring of water quality ensure[s] that procedures are correctly performed. Dentists should consult with the manufacturer of their dental unit or water delivery system to determine the recommended frequency of monitoring".
- Accurate Results - Complete test results are faxed or emailed to your office. Laboratory testing protocols are based on the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edn., 1998.
- To evaluate your dental unit waterline quality.
Write Your Own Review