ProBrite Portable L.E.D. 10 Light with Surface Mount DNTLworks 6236
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- Only a few lights are as bright, none are as homogeneous as DNTLworks, Illumination without compromises for every application.
- The ProBrite dental operatory light combines power and long-life into this LED light.
- There's a new look for a portable LED Light. With a voltage range from 100 to 240Vac, it can be taken anywhere in the world.
- CONTINUOUS ADJUSTMENT: Light intensity can be regulated continuously between 6,500 and 45,000 Lux. Spot size can be adjusted in a diameter between 8.5 and 14cm to suit any situation. Both at a working distance of 30cm.
- INGENIOUS ONE-HAND OPERATION: Controls with ergonomic grip allow for intuitive and fast adjustment of brightness and spot size. The timeless, puristic design blends harmoniously into any modern practice environment.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The compact illumination head (∅ app. 60mm) allows an almost coaxial illumination, particularly in difficult application situations.
- 10-watt high performance LED light.
- 30,000 hours lifetime.
- Adjustable light intensity.
- Color temperature 5,000k.
- Easy set-up / fold-down.
- Electrical control system.
- Five-year warranty on the light.
- Flexible goose neck.
- Focusable light.
- Hermetically sealed housing.
- One-handed control operation.
- Thermal management cool to the touch.
- Available With surface mount option.
- ProBrite Portable L.E.D. 10 Light with Surface Mount Specification:
- Amperage: 1 mA
- Focal Area: At 12"/Foot Candles: 3-1/4"/4882fc
- Focal Area: At 18"/Foot Candles: 4-5/8"/2180fc
- Focal Area: At 24"/Foot Candles: 6-1/4"/1210fc
- Goose Neck: 28"
- Shipping Size: 33"x18"x10"
- Shipping Weight: 20 Lbs
- Voltage: 100 to 240 Vac
- Weight: 13 Lbs
- The ProBrite light provide the healthcare professional with the perfect solution for lighting requirements.
Write Your Own Review