Posey Sitter Elite with Nurse Call Connection, Custom Recording, AC Power, (1) Sensor Port, Magnet Plate TIDI 8345
Features & Benefits:
- Posey® Alarm Systems help reduce in-hospital patient falls and are an essential part of falls prevention.
- The POSEY® SITTER ELITE® alarm provides an early warning when a patient attempts to rise and removes pressure from the sensor or disconnects the optional magnet.
- It may be used with an optional cable to connect to the nurse call system.
- The Sitter Elite system does not prevent falls or injury from falls and is not a substitute for patient care, caregiver attention, and a comprehensive falls management protocol in your facility.
- Includes: Control unit, 4 AA batteries, wall/chair mount bracket, and double-sided hook-and-loop adhesive strip.
- Compatible with all Posey sensors.
- Personalized voice recording capability.
- Pre-recorded voice message.
- Five alarm tones.
- Option for tone and/or voice alarm.
- Adjustable volume.
- Battery operated with 4 AA batteries (included).
- Over-molded impact Â¬absorbing case.
- SUSPEND allows extra time for administering care without alarm activation.
- HOLD function pauses monitoring for 30 seconds to provide care to the patient.
- Nurse Call interface with bedside mute.
- Five alarm tones. There are five different alarm tone options which can be used in different patient rooms, or to discern between different caregivers or levels of fall risk for easy patient identification.
- Four alarm modes. Four alarm modes allow for facility or alarm choices regarding caregiver notification in the event the alarm is triggered. The alarm modes are "Voice and Tone", "Tone Only", "Voice Only" and "Mute."
- Three alarm volumes. Three alarm volume settings allow for facility or alarm choices regarding caregiver notification in the event the alarm is triggered. The volume options are low, medium and high.
- Voice feature. Allows a family member, friend or caregiver to record a personal message that will sound if pressure is removed from the sensor pad, chair belt sensor is unfastened, or the magnet is removed and the alarm mode is set to "Voice" or "Voice and Tone". This feature can provide patient communication in their language, or by a caregiver or family member for familiarity.
- Hold/Suspend Button. Allows you to remove a patient from a sensor pad without the need to turn off the alarm (e.g., for therapy, toileting or socializing). Alarm will resume monitoring when patient returns to the sensor pad.
- Optional alarm delay of 0, 1, or 2 seconds. Allows you to adjust alarm timing for each patient. The delay allows you to determine, by alarm, the number of seconds between the time pressure is removed from the sensor, chair belt sensor is unfastened, and the time the alarm activates.
- Sensor monitoring. This alarm connects to any Posey sensor pad, including chair, toilet, commode, stretcher, over-mattress and chair belt sensors. Alarm activates when weight is removed from sensor pad, or chair belt sensor is unfastened.
- Optional Cord & Magnet monitoring. Alarm activates when magnet is removed. Magnet pull cord adjusts to range of mobility and "safety zone" best suited for each patient.
- Nurse Call Interface. Provides dual alarm notice at patient's room and nursing station. Provides the ability to mute the alarming function at the patient's bedside and just alarm at nurse call system notification points.
- Failsafe sensor alarm. The Posey Sitter Elite activates if the alarm is on and a sensor cord is removed from the alarm. The failsafe will not function if the magnet is attached to the magnet plate.
- Battery operated. The alarm utilizes four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Audible low battery warning. Alarm "chirps" about every 15 seconds when batteries need changing. This sound is different than any of the alarm tones and easily alerts caregivers of the need to change batteries.
- DC Jack. For AC connection.
- AC Adapter. The Sitter Elite 8345 adapter connection enables users to operate on AC electrical power. To obtain the AC adapter with the 8345 alarm, order the 8345AC.
- Impact resistant cover. Helps minimize damage if dropped.
- Alerts staff to attempted bed, chair, or toilet seat exits by high fall risk patients.
- Patients with diminished cognitive or mobility skills.
- Patients receiving medications that may cause disorientation, drowsiness, dizziness, or frequent urination.
- Patients (new or existing) with a history of falls, or who are assessed to be at risk of falling based on your selected fall-risk assessment.
- Patients who are restless or prone to get up in the middle of the night.
- Patients who require mandatory bed rest.
Sitter Elite® - Unboxing
Sitter Elite® - Batteries
Sitter Elite® - Installing Brackets
Sitter Elite® - Overview
Sitter Elite® - Setting Up
Sitter Elite® - Activating the Alarm
Sitter Elite® - Moving the Patient
Sitter Elite® - Cleaning the Alarm
Write Your Own Review