Posey Sheath Holder or External Catheter, 5" L x 1 1/4" W, 12/dz TIDI 6550
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Sheath Holder or External Catheter Helps to secure a urinary drainage sheath (external male catheter) in place without the use of adhesive.
- Hook and loop fasteners for easy application and placement.
- One size fits most.
- Dimensions: 5" L x 1 1/4" W, 12/dz. Direction:
- Unroll the sheath on the penis leaving around 2" (5cm) between the end of the penis and the bottom of the sheath.
- The Posey Sheath Holder fits over the sheath at the base of the penis. First, wrap the short end of the holder around the penis, as high up as possible, with the blue (foam) side facing in.
- Wrap the longer end around the opposite direction, overlapping the short end. (Longer end may be trimmed to fit.)
- Stretch the elastic slightly and wrap around the same way as the short end; secure by pressing the "hook" fastening tape against the fuzzy nylon backing of the foam.
- For male patients using external urinary catheters.
Write Your Own Review