Posey Premium Heel Guard, 14" L x 11" H TIDI 6145
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Heel Guards help provide protection of the lower leg/foot to prevent skin breakdown.
- Side ventilation holes promote air circulation. Light blue foam. One pair per package.
- High resilience foam heel offloading device which floats the heel and helps reduce the risk of foot drop.
- Open heel cut-out allows the heel to be suspended to help reduce pressure injuries.
- Heel and side ventilation openings help provide air circulation and dissipate heat build-up.
- Adjustable foam elevation block helps optimize individual positioning and heel lift.
- Adjustable straps allow easy adjustment for degree of foot drop control.
- Outer lining minimizes the risk of friction and shear.
- One size fits all and can be used on either foot.
- Meets CA #117, Section E Flame Retardancy Standards.
- Dimensions: 14" L x 11" H (36 cm x 28 cm). Direction:
- Place the patient's foot so that the heel is centered over the heel opening. Reposition elevation block as required.
- Securely apply ankle straps across calf to the opposing side. Place fingers through the heel opening to ensure that the heel is properly isolated, or pressure on the heel may result.
- For foot drop control, either criss-cross the straps over the patient's foot, or align the straps along either side and securely attach them to the outside of the Heel Guard.
- Patients at risk for foot injury, pressure injuries, or foot drop.
Write Your Own Review