Posey Low Air-Loss Sensor Pad, Single Patient Use, 6 1/2" W x 31 1/2" L, 30-Days, 8ft Cord TIDI 8317
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- The Posey Low Air-Loss Sensor Pad , in conjunction with a Posey Alarm, is an important part of your fall management protocols.
- Ensure all parts of this system are operational before leaving a patient unattended.
- This system does not prevent falls or injury from falls and is not a substitute for patient care, caregiver attention, and a comprehensive falls management protocol in your facility.
- Designed for use with Low Pressure Mattress (30-day).
- Compatible with Sitter Elite®, Keep Safe® Deluxe, and Keep Safe® Scout alarms.
- Single patient Use.
- Designed for use with low pressure mattresses.
- Cord is 96" (244 cm) long. Direction:
- Check that sensor pad, cord and plug are clean and undamaged.
- Place sensor pad under patient's buttocks.
- Place non-slip Posey Grip on mattress at area chosen for sensor pad. Place sensor pad over Posey Grip across width of mattress.
- Attach metal clips to secure sensor pad to mattress cover as needed.
- Place bottom sheet over sensor pad.
- Route the sensor pad cord to the alarm. Check that the sensor pad cord is not stressed, is clear of moving parts of bed, and does not pose a tripping hazard.
- Insert plug into jack labeled "sensor" on the side of alarm. Alarm will activate. Press the HOLD button. You have 30 seconds to transfer the patient to the mattress before monitoring begins.
- Test sensor pad and alarm (see testing alarm and sensor pad).
- Position patient on mattress with weight centered on sensor pad.
- Patients at risk for falls and those who have been provided a low pressure mattresses to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers.
Write Your Own Review