Posey Heel Guard, 12" L x 7 1/2" H, Convoluted Foam with Straps TIDI 6127
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Heel Guards help provide protection of the lower leg/foot to prevent skin breakdown.
- Side ventilation holes promote air circulation. Light blue foam. One pair per package.
- Economical foam foot guard helps isolate the heel to help protect against heel ulcers.
- Heel and side ventilation holes help promote air circulation around the foot.
- Soft, lightweight convoluted foam.
- Foam securement straps.
- One size fits all.
- Dimensions: 12" L x 7 1/2" H (30 cm x 19 cm). Direction:
- Unfasten hook and loop straps.
- Orient the Heel Guard with the long side positioned under the leg.
- Place the patient's heel in the Heel Guard so that the heel is situated over the heel cut-out.
- Fasten in place with the hook straps. Check to make sure circulation is not impaired by making sure straps are not too tight on the leg.
- Ensure that Heel Guard cannot be easily removed from the patient's leg.
- Patients at risk for skin breakdown and friction burns.
Write Your Own Review