Posey Activity Apron TIDI 7405
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Activity Apron II is Designed for patients with diminished cognitive function.
- The bright colors and texture variation provide visual and tactile stimulation, and the buttons and shoestring treading may aid improvement of fine motor skills.
- It also includes a center plastic pocket that can hold a photo.
- Offers bright colors, different textures, and various activities to help provide visual and tactile stimulation and to help aid in improving fine motor skills.
- Clear picture frame.
- Machine washable. Direction:
- Place the provided hook and loop adhesive strips on the under side of the Tray or Lap Hugger.
- Adhere the rough hook side of the Happy Hands Overlay to the loop side of the strip.
- Patients with decreased cognitive function and/or requiring tactile stimulation.
- Secures around waist.
Write Your Own Review