Pola Office+ 1 Patient Kit with Retractors, 37.5% Hydrogen Peroxide SDI 7700431
Features & Benefits:
- Polaoffice+ is the world's fastest bleach.
- Minimal chair time is required.
- The total treatment will take less than 30 minutes.
- Less chair time means increased patient comfort, satisfaction, improved productivity and profitability.
- The unique 37.5% hydrogen peroxide formula ensures fast release of the peroxide ions to begin the bleaching process.
- Pola Office+ 1 Patient Kit - with retractor:
- 1 X 2.8 mL syringe of Pola Office+.
- 1 X 1g Gingival Barrier syringe.
- 1 X Cheek Retractor.
- No bleaching light required :
- Pola Office+ can be used with or without a bleaching light, as it does not require activation. While a light is not necessary, you certainly can use a bleaching light or a standard heat emitting curing light to accelerate the bleaching process and impress your patients.
- Maximum comfort :
- The neutral pH of Pola Office+ ensures maximum comfort during and after treatment.
- The shorter treatment time results in less patient discomfort and lower sensitivity.
- Built-in desensitiser :
- No separate desensitiser is required. Pola Office+ has unique built-in desensitising properties that inhibit post-operative sensitivity.
- Potassium nitrate, the key pain-reducing ingredient, penetrates the nerve endings by blocking transmission of sensitive nerve impulses to provide a calming effect.
- Simple delivery :
- No mixing is required.
- The dual barrel syringe system mixes as you apply the gel directly to the tooth.
- This ensures a consistent blend of freshly activated gel.
- The freshly activated gel maximizes the whitening effect.
- The fine applicator tip allows easy application, especially in tight spots.
- Just one thin layer :
- A thin layer of gel is all that is required.
- Use the tip to spread the gel ensuring all tooth surfaces are covered.
- The sticky gel formula adheres firmly to tooth surfaces maximising the bleaching effect.
- Used for bleaching purpose by dentists .
Write Your Own Review