Permite 2 Spill, ECT Purple Plunger, 600mg, 50 capsules/bx SDI 4002101
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *Promo Code - Q2ALLOYB2G1. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Permite Spill has High strength, high polishability and superior handling properties.
- Permite - the non-gamma 2 admix alloy unsurpassed by any other.
- Over 400 million successful Permite restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1975.
- Permite 2 Spill ECT (extended carving time) contains Boxes of 50 capsules - two spill 600mg alloy.
- High Compressive Strength:
- Permite's high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration.
- High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Low Microleakage:
- The microleakage for Permite is essentially zero.
- Extensive microleakage has been related to increased post-operative sensitivity.
- Optimal handling characteristics:
- In the Dental Advisor Plus, Permite received a 98% rating for consistency of mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability and setting characteristics.
- The resulting restorations are smooth and have excellent margin adaptation, especially after burnishing.
- All consultants said they would recommend Permite to their colleagues.
- Not affected by moisture:
- Permite exhibits the best sealing qualities with no danger of excessive delayed expansion if accidentally contaminated with water-based fluids.
- Hence, it would seem prudent to select an alloy such as Permite for retrograde fillings.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes:
- The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- For consistency of mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability.
Write Your Own Review