PerfectIM Systems, Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material, 90 Second Blue Velvet Cartridge Kit J Morita 21-300550
|Manufacturer:||J Morita Corporation|
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 10 Kits of PerfectIM Systems(Impression Material, any viscosity), Get 1 Kit FREE!
Please Note: Rebates/values listed in USD. We encourage recipients to cash rebate check upon receipt. Offers cannot be combined. Offers expire September 30, 2022. To receive your free gift or promotional offer, fax a copy of your dealer invoice dated July 1, 2022 through September 30, 2022 by October 17, 2022, to J. MORITA USA at (949) 465-1009 Attn: Q2 Promotions, or email to: email@example.com. J. MORITA USA reserves the right to change or cancel these promotions at any time. Students are not eligible for quarterly specials and discounts. *Not all handpieces available in all types. TwinPower connection options: TwinPower Morita, KaVo® MULTIflex® LUX, SIRONA® R/F, W&H® Roto Quick, and NSK® Mach/Phatelus®/FlexiQuick Coupling. KaVo MULTIflex LUX is a registered trademark of Kaltenbach & Voigt GmbH. Sirona is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH. W&H and Roto Quick are registered trademarks of W&H Dental Burmoos GmbH. NSK and Phatelus are registered trademarks of NAKANISHI INC. Name of coupling varies by country. ** To receive 6 months additional handpiece warranty, invoice for both Lubrina 2 and Handpiece(s) must be submitted together. Call for details. ***Lubrina 2 Coupling Options: TwinPower Morita, KaVo® MULTIflex® LUX, SIRONA® R/F, W&H® Roto Quick, and E-Type (4-Hole, 5-Hole, and 6-Pin compatibility).
Direct Ship item. This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Drop Ship Only.
Features & Benefits:
- PerfectIM® Systems offer accurate final impressions of subgingival margins without use of retraction cord, gingival excision or application of hemostatic agents.
- This two-step vinyl polysiloxane impression system eliminates the time consuming task of packing retraction cord and therefore any possible posttraumatic discomfort. Because these materials are hydrophobic, they will displace fluids.
- They are also cartridge dispensed, radiopaque, resistant to fluid absorption, tasteless and odorless.
- These products provide excellent dimensional stability and are immersible in aqueous disinfectants.
- A range of working/setting times and viscosities are available for any impression procedure.
- Developed specifically for the H & H Technique (Hydraulic/Hydrophobic Impression Technique).
- Variety of working times and durometers.
- High durometer eliminates the need for retraction cord.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Resists fluid absorption.
- Taste and odor free.
- PerfectIM Systems Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material 90 Second Blue Velvet Cartridge Kit include (3) 50ml cartridges and (12) mixing tips.
- Direct or indirect inlays, onlays, or veneers.
- Bite registration.
- Full or partial dentures.
- Fabrication of crowns.
- Relining dentures.
- Fixed implant impressions.
PerfectIM Impression Systems
Write Your Own Review