Maxso® M20A-IS/M4, Air Motor Plus, M4 Backend, Internal Spray, Non-Optic, 20k Beyes MT2009
|Manufacturer:||Beyes Dental Canada Inc.|
Features & Benefits:
- The M20A-IS/M4 Motor offers efficient, powerful and constant torque with operational speeds up to 20,000 RPM. Its innovative fluid dynamics generate about twice as much torque compared to a conventional low speed motor in the 5,000â10,000 RPM range.
- M20A-IS/M4 Air Motor, M4 Backend, Internal Spray, Non-Optic, 20k.
- Powerful torque even at a low speed.
- Perfectly balanced.
- Internal Spray.
- Safe and easy double-lock connection.
- Autoclavable for complete infection control.
- M20A Motor is comfortable to operate - it is lightweight, perfectly balanced, and delivers smooth power control.
- M20A Motor is designed for enhanced durability and offers an extended working life. Other features include: forward/reverse drive with continuous speed control, double-lock connection, autoclave safe design, and compatibility with standard ISO E-type attachments.
- Maximum speed : 5,000 rpm â 20,000 rpm
- Air Pressure Range : 0.2-0.3 MPa
- Exhaust Pressures Recommended : 0.07 MPa, max. *0.25 MPa
- Recommended Air Pressure Range : 0.25 MPa
- Water Pressure Range : 0.05-0.2 MPa
- Usage Speed Range : 5,000-20,000 rpm
- Air Flow (At 0.25MPa) : 46 NL/min
- Stop Torque (At 0.25MPa) : 3.5 N cm
- It can be used for a wide range of tasks such as grinding dentures, adjusting, finishing, and polishing restorations, and for tooth polishing with a prophy angle.
Write Your Own Review