Lojic+ Capsule – Three Spill 800 mg Alloy, Fast Set, 50/Pk SDI Limited 4203202
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *Promo Code - Q2ALLOYB2G1. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Lojic+ Capsule made of platinum modified, high silver, non-gamma 2 spherical amalgam.
- Lojic+ has exceptional early strength, smooth handling and excellent polishability.
- High silver, high strength, spherical amalgam.
- Over 30 million successful Lojic+ restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1988.
- Optimal handling characteristics: Lojic+ mixes homogeneously, is easy to load into the carrier, condenses well, burnishes and carves nicely.
- The Dental Advisor stated "no marginal ridge fractures were reported upon matrix removal.
- Lojic+ is easier to establish proximal contacts than with other single-composition spherical alloys.
- 90% of The Dental Advisor consultants felt the amalgamated mass had the right consistency and that the capsule to capsule consistency was excellent.
- Low microleakage: The microleakage for Lojic+ is considerably lower than other spherical alloys. Extensive microleakage has been related to increased post operative sensitivity.
- High compressive strength: Lojic+'s high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes: The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- Platinum modified: The addition of platinum improves the compressive and tensile strengths.
- It is available in Three Spill 800 mg Alloy, Fast Set, 50/Pk.
- Filling material as a treatment for dental caries.
Write Your Own Review