Level I Earloop Face Mask, Anti-Fluid, Blue, 50/bx, 6 bx/cs Richmond Dental 400502
Features & Benefits:
- Richmond Level I Earloop Face Masks are as integral to a dental procedure as the most expensive equipment in the room.
- After all, you can't work without protection from airborne germs and fluids.
- Face masks give you just such protection without sacrificing breathability. For added protection, offer a face mask with an eye protection shield.
- Meets current ASTM-2100 standards for Level 1 face masks:
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency(BFE) : ≥95%
- Sub-micron Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) at 0.1 micron: ≥95%
- Differential Pressure: <4.0 mm H2O/cm2
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood: 80 mmHg
- Flame spread: Class 1
- 100% latex-free, including the ear-loops.
- 3-ply spun bound fabric provides comfort, filtration and excellent breath-ability.
- Soft aluminum nose piece maintains shape when formed to face and is fully enclosed for comfort.
- Available in Anti-Fluid version and in Blue color.
- Face mask pleats cover nose, mouth and chin for full protection. Provide added protection.
Richmond Dental & Medical Face Masks Combined
Write Your Own Review