Features & Benefits:
- 1/2 Langer Curette combines the benefits of a Universal Curette blade, and the shank designs of area specific Curettes.
- Available in EverEdge® Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
- A Universal blade allows Instrumentation on both the Mesial and Distal surfaces with one Instrument.
- The Gracey Style shanks allow adaptation on difficulty Posterior Root surfaces.
- Available in Handle options including EverEdge® technology.
- Rigid Langer Curettes have a thicker shank diameter that provides greater rigidity for Heavy calculus removal.
- After Five® Langer Curettes feature a Thinned blade that allows for easier insertion into deep, tight Periodontal pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- Langer Mini Five® Curettes feature a 50% Shorter blade for improved access and adaptation on narrow Root surfaces, Furcation areas, and narrow pockets by the 3 mm extension of the terminal shank.
- It is available with #4 Round Handle.
- Use for mandibular posterior and also suitable for scaling, Root planing and Periodontal Surgery.
Hu-Friedy 1/2 Langer Universal Curette, Double End is also available with different Handle Type: