Halyard STERLING* Nitrile Exam Glove, Large, 200/bx, 10bx/cs 50708
Features & Benefits:
- HALYARD* STERLING* Nitrile-XTRA Exam Gloves provide excellent fit and feel compared to latex.
- The new nitrile formulation provides excellent comfort and stretch compared to the previous glove, without sacrificing any of STERLING* Nitrile's barrier properties or durability.
- They also have an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) of 1.0. That means STERLING* Exam Gloves are significantly less likely to have critical defects than exam gloves that just meet the ASTM 2.5 AQL requirement.
- Certified to meet NFPA 1999:2008 .
- Cleared for use in chemotherapy.
- 12" length for more protection against fluid and splash.
- Extended, beaded cuff for better coverage over the wrist.
- Available in Large Size.
- Performance in a Latex-Free Exam Glove:
- Latex allergy is a concern within the healthcare industry. With this exam glove, Halyard Health has created a latex-free glove with the protection, comfort, and sensitivity of latex, at a comparable value.
- The Protection of Nitrile:
- Halyard Health's manufacturing process boosts the tensile strength of nitrile-the force required to break through the glove-to increase its already superior barrier protection qualities.
- The Tactile Sensitivity of Latex:
- The process also allows a reduction in glove thickness, which means that less force is required to stretch the material.
- That provides a latex-free glove with the dexterity and tactile sensitivity of natural rubber latex.
- Save Space and Waste Less:
- Standard length STERLING Nitrile Exam Gloves come in space-saving 200-count dispenser boxes.
- That means up to a 50% saving in the storage space you'd usually devote to gloves.
- It also means fewer runouts and replacements in use, which can help increase convenience and compliance. It also means there are fewer boxes to discard, which means less waste for your facility.
- SMARTPULL* Dispenser Box:
- SMARTPULL dispensing incorporates two separate openings on the box. The first, smaller opening is used when the box is full and helps control dispensing to lessen waste from dropped gloves or multiple dispensing.
- When the box is half empty, the second, larger opening allows easier access to the gloves.
- Gloves should be worn for all activities involving chemotherapy drugs, including compounding, administration, the handling of waste from recently treated patients, and cleanup of spills.
You're in Good Hands with Halyard Exam Gloves
HALYARD* SmartPULL* Dispenser Technology Demonstration
Write Your Own Review