Halyard Fluidshield™ Level 3 Fog-Free Procedure Mask with Earloop, SO SOFT* Lining, Visor, Orange, 25/pkg, 4 pkg/cs 47137
Temporarily Unavailable for Sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard FLUIDSHIELD* products meet ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 standards.
- Constructed with a patented combination of materials to resist fluid penetration upon impact.
- Pleat style with earloops.
- Foam band and visor.
- Fog-Free and SO SOFT* Lining.
- Breathable film.
- Available in Orange Colour.
- Halyard Health Face Masks offer the broadest range of styles, features and levels of protection available today.
- The materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded, and all masks have enclosed nosepieces to assist in conforming to the contours of the face.
- All face masks are natural rubber latex-free.
- ASTM F2100-11: The Standard for Fluid-Resistant Protection.
- ASTM issues guidelines for performance of medical face masks, including a requirement for fluid resistance and particulate filtration.
- ASTM F2100-11 standards also call for mask packaging to be clearly labeled with the level of protection in one of three levels: 1, 2 or 3.
- This new standard reinforces the importance of labelling to identify protection level, based on fluid resistance, filtration and breathability.
- This greatly simplifies the process of mask selection. ASTM F2100-11 is recognized by the FDA as the standard for medical face masks.
- Halyard FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical Masks are designed to provide the maximum level of fluid resistance.
Write Your Own Review